The set is an ideal choice for learning independent eating or while expanding the child's diet. Specially designed ergonomic shape of the cutlery makes it lie perfectly in the child's hand.
- The wide rounded handle fits perfectly in the child's hand thanks to which learning to eat with cutlery comes easier.
- A special collar prevents inserting the cutlery too far and thus prevents accidental choking.
- The ends of the cutlery are not in contact with the surface of the table so it maintains a high level of hygiene and reduces countertop soiling.
- The plastic case allows you to keep the cutlery clean and take it for a walk. You will have them always when the toddler is surprised by a little hunger.
- The set consists of a spoon, a fork and a plastic case.
- Material: plastic, does not contain Bisphenol-A
- Suitable for children aged 12 months and older (12m+)
- dimensions 10 x 8 x 4.3 cm