rattles & squeakers
If you have difficulty calming baby down, a rattle... Read More
If you have difficulty calming baby down, a rattle or squeaker can help you out. They create a highly engaging sound that triggers their curiosity and distracts them from their troubles. Our rattles and squeakers page has plenty of these.
A rattle creates a noise when shaken. Examples include:
- Akuku teething baby rattle and Babyono T-Rex Dinosaur. Not only can you use them as rattles, but they are also soft enough and made from safe, BPA-free materials for use as a teether
- Babyono Koala Jules, Fox Vincent, Maggie the Otter, Rocky the Racoon, and Hippo Marcel double up as cuddly toys, and they rattle when shaken
- Babyono Bear follows the same concept as the Koala Jules, except it comes in variants for boys (Tony) and girls (Suzie)
- Conventional rattles include the Babyono rattle shaker, rattle rings, and the Baby Smily rattle
- A nifty variation is the Archie baby wrist rattle, which you place on baby’s wrist
A baby squeaker produces a sound when compressed. Its use enhances baby’s auditory, visual, and motor coordination. Some of the squeakers you can have include:
- The Babyono forest crew: Hippo Marcel (their leader), Koala Jules, Fox Vincent, and Hare Jimmy squeaky toys help baby develop its ability to grab, squeeze, and pass the toy from one hand to the other.
- Babyono’s baby squeaker offerings for boys and girls, the Tony and Suzie
- Babyono Zack the Zebra and Elephant squeakers are more advanced as they provide a teether. They let the baby practice their motor skills as well as soothe their irritated gums.