4M Kidz Labs is an iconic series of educational games made by scientists for children to teach the science hidden in everyday objects.
Do you want to know how to turn a soft drink can into a Robo-Bug?
Put all the elements together and enjoy a cool model that moves and makes sounds!
If there are any problems, an easy-to-read manual will help you.
- - the engine case,
- - rotary engine (with cables),
- - a plate,
- - 4 clamps,
- - battery case (with cables),
- - 4 large bolts and nuts,
- - 10 small screws,
- - 2 plastic plugs,
- - 3 wire legs,
- - 2 wire wings,
- - assembly instructions with interesting facts.
Needed and not included:
- - 2 x AAA 1.5 V batteries
- - Phillips screwdriver,
- - An empty can.
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts.