Double gauze muslin - cotton used in the sleeping bags is a natural fabric, completely safe for sensitive baby skin. It has two thin layers of fabric, it is slightly flexible, but at the same time, it maintains its characteristic, crinkled structure very well. An important advantage of the fabric is its thermo-regulatory function that cares for the proper body temperature. In the summer it provides cooling, protecting against heat, and on cooler days it keeps the baby warm.
- Our sleeping bags were created with a focus on the safety of toddlers.
- They are made of is made of double gauze (muslin) - 100% breathable cotton, ensuring appropriate body temperature - can be used all year.
- A double-sided zipper allows for quick and easy change of the baby.
- The sleeping bag is spacious, which does not restrict the movements of the child.
- Do not use if the baby is able to get out of the crib on his own.
- Do not use it at the same time as a comforter or blanket.
- Consider your baby's room temperature and nighttime clothing.
- Overheating can endanger your baby's life!
Size: 47×70 cm
Composition: fabric: cotton 100%, filling: polyester 100%, antiallergic
Packaging: the sleeping bag is hanged on an eco-friendly cardboard Eco&Love hanger