B.Box Adjustable Elastic Band for connecting the bottle to the stroller or car seat. Forget about constantly dropping and losing bottles.
This is a notorious problem, which every parent knows very well. The child is sitting in a stroller, a car seat or on a high chair for feeding, gets a bottle or a cup in his hand and this object falls down to the ground. Sometimes it may get damaged, but it certainly gets dirty. And there are not always conditions to clean it immediately.
The solution is a special lanyard, so you can easily attach the bottle to the stroller or car seat. It is a fully adjustable elastic band, without which it will be difficult to imagine easy care of the toddler.
It can also be used to secure pacifiers, teethers, toys and any other smaller accessories. No more searching for them under the baby carriage, worrying and wondering how to rinse and wipe them.
A leash is an ideal gadget for everyday use for many different reasons:
- It can be connected to a bottle, a cup, a bottle, a toy, and any small item
- Simply clip it to a car seat, stroller or high chair
- Has a place to write your baby's name
- Two safety features ensure that if the connector is overstretched by excessive weight, it will come undone; this avoids the risk of it becoming permanently torn
- There are three separate straps (two of which have multiple holes) to connect to each other; as a result, it is easy to adjust the length of the band
- Can hold a maximum weight of 450g, which has been proven in tests
- Made of thermoplastic rubber
- Free from bisphenol A, phthalates and polyvinyl chloride
- Designed and made in Australia
- Fully extended, 70cm long
Dimensions: 70cm long