ADELLE THE GIRAFFE loves fun and dance, always surrounded by music and an incurable optimist.
A soft stuffed toy, whose clothes with different tags and an inner rattle develop cognitive skills, can become the best playmate of every child, whereas its vibration will soothe and lull the baby to sleep.
Adelle the Giraffe is a part of the C: MORE collection of 14 toys created for fostering psychomotor development by stimulating the sense of sight, touch and hearing. With toys from the latest collection we let babies C: MORE.
THE WORLD SEEN BY A CHILD:
- NEWBORN – can see what is in front of him/her in black and white only in close proximity
- 3 MONTHS – starts to see, recognise parents and colours
- 8 MONTHS – images become more clear, hand-eye coordination
- 12 months – sees clearly in colours but sight is fully developed at the age of 2 years
- education – the toy encourages interaction
- development – the toy develops motor and manual skills (grasping, pulling, shaking)
- friendly form – the toy’s shape resembling an animal character will arouse interest and attract the baby’s attention
- Material: 100% polyester
- Size: width 17 cm x height 36 cm x depth 8 cm
- Weight: 0.11 kg