Fortify your home library with a two-in-one sensory book for babies which is not only suitable for the youngest but also perfect for toddlers! The FRIENDLY FOREST book develops your child's imagination and cognitive abilities by such features as tabs, rattling and beeping elements as well as shapes, sounds and a mirror. This soft sensory book for babies can be also used as a protector in your baby's crib.
One side of the book is dedicated to infants. This side's colours are black, white and red which is what your baby sees at the beginning of his or her life. The shapes of forest animals and plants are big. The book develops infants' motor activities such as turning from one side to another, lifting their head and turning to their belly.
The second side is perfect for toddlers. Thanks to differentiated pictures and a mirror the book develop perceptivity, and thanks to colourful tabs encourage the child to practise gripping. What is more, the elements which rattle, beep and rustle develop the child's sense of hearing and perception. By using the sensory book, you can build a relationship with a child, practise naming forest animals and giving sounds.Product features:
- soft and mellow structure, easy to fold, unfold and turn around
- the product can be used as a crib's protector
- easy to keep clean - can be hand washed in 30 degrees Celsius
- together with a cube and a mat forms a perfect sensory set
- material: 100% polyester
- the unfolded book's dimensions: width 84cm x height 15cm
- the package's dimensions: width 16cm x height 41cm x depth 3cm
- weight: 0,08kg