CONNOR THE PENGUIN is a natural leader with a personality much greater than his size. He usually keeps things in order with his characteristic buzz. His charm, elegance and colourful tags encourage the baby to cuddle and play with him. This soft penguin teddy, whose clothes of different textures and an inbuilt rattle develop cognitive skills, may become the first best friend of your child. Connor The Penguin is a part of the C: MORE collection of 14 toys, which were designed with extra care to develop baby's psychomotor capabilities and stimulate their eyesight, touch and hearing. The toys from the latest collection let children C: MORE.
Connor The Penguin has a dad, namely Sir Connor, who is a perfect complement to the penguin set. He is a military father who respects tradition and discipline and is organised as well as witty.
WORLD IN THE EYES OF A CHILD:
- NEWBORN BABY - sees what's in front of it only in black and white from a short distance
- 3-MONTH-OLD BABY - begins to see, recognise parents, colours
- 8-MONTH-OLD BABY - its vision becomes clearer and it starts to hone their eye-hand coordination
- 12-MONTH-OLD BABY - sees clearly in colours, but their sight won't be fully developed until the age of 2
- develops cognitive skills through stimulating shapes, textures and sounds
- develops baby's imagination
- makes the baby feel safe
- combines the functions of a cuddly and a rattle
- 100% polyester
- width 11 cm (4.4 in)
- height 28 cm (11 in)
- depth 8 cm (3.2 in)
- 0.05 kg (0.11 Ib)