A set of two ultra-soft and nice to touch sheets made of bamboo jersey ensures comfort to the sensitive skin of a small baby.
The use of material made of 100% bamboo yarn and attention to every detail of the finish make the product ideal for small children from the first moments of their life.
It adjusts perfectly to the mattress thanks to an elastic band sewn around the sheet.
Bamboo fibres create an exceptionally soft and delicate structure, comparable to the feel of silk. Bamboo is one of the more valued plants, known for its health and soothing qualities. It is a renewable and environmentally friendly raw material. It grows very fast, up to 1 m per day, and no pesticides are used in its cultivation. Due to the delicacy of bamboo fibers it is necessary to maintain the appropriate washing temperature, which determines the integrity of the soft structure.
- The sheet is ideal for mattresses from Moses baskets, gondolas and cradles.
- The bamboo sheet is extremely soft and delicate, it enhances the sensory experience of the baby, and has a soothing effect on the skin.
- Patterns used on the sheets were created based on the latest fashion and interior design trends.
- The product is packed in an elegant cardboard box, thanks to which it may become a perfect gift for young parents.
- It is a perfect choice for children with skin problems because the bamboo non-woven fabric is hypoallergenic.
- In summer the sheet gives a feeling of coolness, preventing overheating and sweating of the baby, while in winter it warms up slightly.
- Thanks to antibacterial properties, the sheet eliminates the development of microorganisms that are responsible for the formation of unpleasant odors.
- The set consists of two sheets with an elastic band - smooth and with a pattern.
- Material: 100% bamboo jersey.
- Recommendations for washing: do not use softeners, it is recommended to spin up to 800 turns
- dimensions of the sheet 40 x 75 cm + 7 cm
- pack dimensions 23 x 16.5 x 6.5 cm
Weight: 0,26 kg.
Weight: 190 gsm.
Designed for babies from the first moments after birth (0 m+).