ZACK THE ZEBRA is here, there and everywhere, makes contact very easily, loves water sports and can be heard from far away.
He is the best playmate. Different textures, a colourful teether and internal squeaker develop cognitive skills of the child.
Zack the Zebra is a part of the C: MORE collection of 14 toys created for fostering psychomotor development by stimulating the sense of sight, touch and hearing. With toys from the latest collection we let babies C: MORE.
THE WORLD SEEN BY A CHILD:
- • NEWBORN – can see what is in front of him/her in black and white only in close proximity
- • 3 MONTHS – starts to see, recognise parents and colours
- • 8 MONTHS – images become more clear, hand-eye coordination
- • 12 months – sees clearly in colours but sight is fully developed at the age of 2 years
- • develops the visual, auditory and motor coordination
- • the squeaky sound arouses the baby’s interest and teaches the cause and effect relationship
- • helps babies practise their motor and manual skills (grasping, passing from one hand to another)
- • elastic teether soothes irritated gums during teething
- • Material: 100% polyester
- • Size: width 7 cm x height 26 cm x depth 8 cm
- • Weight: 0.04 kg