Chicco's iconic NaturalFeeling bottles expand with a premium version made of borosilicate glass, which does not absorb odors or change colors. The bottle is completely transparent, hygienic and resistant to temperature fluctuations, dishwasher safe and sterilizable.
- The line of glass bottles is designed for the youngest infants, it is available in two capacities 150 and 250 ml, equipped with a unique, diagonal nipple with normal flow, designed for newborns. Its distinctive design resembles a woman's breast, with a wide nipple base and curved tip.
- This design is ideal for children who are perfecting the sucking process as the wide base fills the baby's mouth while maintaining a sucking pattern and pace similar to natural sucking.
- Moreover, the shape of the nipple supports the baby's correct position during feeding and it always remains filled with milk, which reduces air swallowing and prevents colic.
- In order to make the feeding process as natural as possible, the tip of each teat, at the point where it touches the child's mouth, is covered with velvet finish called "Mum effect".
- Ergonomic shape of the bottle with a narrowing in the middle facilitates comfortable holding during feeding. Wide bottle thread facilitates feeding. The bottles are sterilizable, BPA free, clinically tested and made in Italy.
- * All NaturalFeeling bottles have been clinically tested and 9 out of 10 babies accept them immediately after feeding.