- It is ergonomic and extremely lightweight - the lightest soother in the Chicco range.
- It is made of delicate silicone, which is a hygienic, durable material, resistant to discolouration and odours.
- The soother's disc has an ergonomic shape that provides sufficient space for the baby's nose and chin.
- The disc also has large ventilation holes to prevent irritation to the child's mouth.
- The soother has no handle, so there is no risk of the child accidentally hooking on it with the handle
- The soother storage case is at the same time a sterilization container - just fill it with water to the marked level and place it in the microwave for 3 min (750 Watt power).
PHYSIOFORM IS THE UNIQUE SHAPE OF ALL CHICCO NIPPLES
The shape of PhysioForma supports the correct positioning of the tongue in the child's mouth - it can be pushed forward and upwards with the mouth closed.
This arrangement of the tongue supports the physiological opening of the upper respiratory tract, thus supporting physiological breathing (through the nose). Physiological breathing is extremely important for a child's proper development.
The placement of the tongue in the mouth is also of great importance for the formation of the palate and for creating space for the child's first teeth.
THE SHAPE OF THE PHYSIOFORM IS:
- thin and flexible soother base, which allows the mouth to close comfortably
- head upwards, which leaves room for the natural arrangement of the tongue
- a curved head that distributes tongue pressure evenly to the palate
- a cavity in the bottom of the head and tiny grooves that mimic the natural shape of the palate, helping to position the tongue in the right position
The shape of PhysioForma is the result of cooperation between the Osservatorio Chicco Research Centre, experienced paediatricians and the Italian Society of Orthodontics.
Available in a mixed range of 3 designs, in 2 colours pink and purple, double packed.