CHICCO PHYSIO SOFT is a completely soft, orthodontic soother, designed to support the correct development of the child's oral cavity from birth.
- It was developed in cooperation with the Scientific Committee of the Italian Society of Orthodontics (SIDO), and its creation is the result of several years of research by medical experts and the experience of mothers, conducted in order to develop an ideal soother that does not interfere with the child's natural development.
- The Chicco Orthodontic System® soother stimulates the functional and anatomical development of the child's palate, tongue and dentition and supports and encourages the natural sucking reflex.
- Thanks to its anatomical structure, it adapts to the shape of the child's mouth, properly stimulating sucking functions.
- The base of the soother is thin and soft, for proper mouth closure, which prevents dental problems.
- The delicate soother disc resembles the mother's breast, increasing the child's sense of comfort and allowing him to position his mouth comfortably while sucking.
- The indentation on the head of the soother is shaped upwards in the same way as the tongue, ensuring its natural position and proper pressure on the palate. The small creases on the tip of the soother resemble the palate, allowing the child to push the tongue forward with the right amount of force while sucking and swallowing.
- The ring at the narrow end of the soother massages the gums and brings relief during the delicate teething phase.
- There are holes in the disc that provide airflow and prevent saliva stagnation.
- The soother is made entirely of very soft, highest quality, odourless silicone for maximum comfort of the baby, both during the day and at night.
The latest collection of CHICCO PHYSIO SOFT dummies has been enriched with the so-called "MUM EFFECT", i.e. a special, extremely delicate disc finish and nipple tips, resembling the delicate skin of mama's breast to the touch.