A buckwheat-foam-coconut mattress, approx. 11cm thick provides comfort and peaceful sleep for children. Its unique buckwheat pocket insert contains ingredients that inhibit the development of microflora and mites. It does not spring, provides adequate support and adapts to the child's sleeping position. It does not stop air circulation.
A layer of natural coconut fibres stiffens the mattress structure. It is airy and does not retain moisture. Additional softness and durability are provided by 2 layers of fluffy non-woven fabric. The cover made of durable but delicate material can be easily removed and washed if necessary.
- three-layer children's mattress is available in 120×60
- the mattress is filled with a pocket insert filled with buckwheat husk (0.5-1 cm) and a layer of coconut mat (1 cm) wrapped in fluffy non-woven fabric, separated by polyurethane foam (7 cm)
- fits most traditional and travel cots
- the thickness of approx. 11 cm ensures comfortable and peaceful sleep
buckwheat has anti-allergic properties, inhibits the development of microflora and mites
- ecological coconut mattress insert does not absorb dust and provides a suitable microclimate for the child's skin
- the mattress cover can be removed and washed
- degree of hardness: H3-H3 (hard)
Wash the cover at max. 40 °C
Do not bleach, Wash in a mild detergent or colour washer
Do not clean chemically
Do not iron
Dry in an unfolded position