Emma 2in1 Wooden High Chair With Table Function - 2 Colours
We have run out of stock for this item.
Emma is a practical, wooden, multifunctional high chair convertible into a chair with a table for toddlers. The high function enables feeding the baby at the table, and after setting it up it creates a set: a table and a low chair which can be used for playing. If necessary, the top of the chair can be set closer or further from the AGI pine backrest. The backrest and seat of the product are lined with washable upholstery, which is useful in maintaining proper cleanliness.
- The child can learn to eat on its own and eat meals together with its family.
- Straps, which are an additional protection
- A child moving on its own - after dismantling it creates a set: a table and a chair, which can be used for playing
- Chair made of pinewood + board
- Comfortable, soft seat and back covered with oilcloth
- Tabletop made of hardboard, easy to keep clean
- Oilcloth on the seat and back is made of safe materials and can be cleaned wet
- Designed and manufactured according to European standards
- Coated with ecological water paints that meet hygienic standards
- Colour of frame: natural pinewood
- Maximum load: 15 kg
- Made in Poland
- Factory-packed for self-assembly
- The instruction manual is inside the box
- height 84 cm width 46 cm depth 49 cm
- Chair height 28 cm
- Seat height 28 cm
- Width of seat 44 cm
- Seat depth 49 cm
Weight: 10 kg
Package dimensions: 60x55x11