Two-sided and four-layer mattress with a thickness of about 12cm using cosmic technology. Thermoelastic foam/memory to an advanced type of mattress insert. Under the influence of temperature it adapts to the shape of the body. It has rehabilitation and orthopaedic properties. The structure of the mattress is stiffened by coconut fibre mats. Softness and durability are increased by 2 layers of fluffy non-woven fabric. The removable cover made of Aloe Vera fabric is delicate to the touch. It has anti-allergic and antibacterial properties and can be washed at about 40°C.
- Four-layer children's mattress with dimensions 120×60
- the mattress is filled with memory foam/thermal elastic foam (2 cm), two coconut mats (2×1 cm) wrapped in fluffy non-woven fabric, separated by polyurethane foam (6 cm)
- memory foam/thermoplastic foam adjusts to the shape of the body under the influence of temperature, is anti-allergic, has rehabilitation and orthopedic properties
- fits most traditional and tourist cots
- 12 cm thick for a comfortable and peaceful sleep
- cover made of Aloe Vera fabric with anti-allergic and antibacterial properties
- the ecological mattress insert does not absorb dust and provides a suitable microclimate for the child's skin
- the mattress cover can be removed and washed
- The side of the mattress made of thermoelastic foam is put to sleep when the child is 24 months old.
- The degree of hardness: H2 (medium) memory side - H3 (hard) coconut side
Wash the cover at max. 40 °C
Do not bleach, Wash in a mild detergent or colour washer
Do not clean chemically
Do not iron
Dry in an unfolded position