Good play is, first of all, safe play!
Accidents happen to every toddler, however, it is worth minimizing their consequences.
Helmets and protectors will protect your child from injuries that can happen during a fall. A well-chosen helmet is a guarantee of safe craziness on roller skates, rollerblades, scooters or bicycles.
Measure the circumference of the child's head and check what size will be the most suitable.
- The helmet is very lightweight and its modern design is sure to appeal to any toddler.
- The outer layer is made of flexible ABS plastic. Inside there is a thick layer of styrofoam that acts as a shock absorber.
- It is fastened under the chin with adjustable straps.
- In addition, the helmet is equipped with vents that will ensure adequate circulation during exercise, preventing overheating of the head.
- Protection of the head is not all, equally important is the protection of arms and legs prone to damage during rally tours on unicycles.
- With this in mind, we included knee, elbow and hand protectors in the set, which will effectively prevent abrasions and wounds.
- Materials: helmet: plastic+ polystyrene filling
- protectors: material with plastic elements
- Contents of the set: helmet + elbow protectors + hand protectors +knee protectors
Age: from 3 years
Dimensions: inner helmet: 16.5 x 20 cm
depth of the helmet: about 10 cm
knee protectors: 14 x 12 cm
elbow protectors: 13 x 11.5 cm
hand protectors: 14 x 13 cm
Package dimensions: 19.5 x 23 x 14.5 cm
Packaged in an aesthetically pleasing cardboard box.