Foldable baby bathtub AQUA by Milly Mally is extremely compact and convenient, both in use, storage and transport. Simply fold the legs and then the silicone bottom. Subdued colours and a teddy bear on the bottom of the bathtub add its charm. The product is a combination of functionality and modern design! The bathtub was made of the highest quality materials and can be used from the first days of a baby's life. It is easy to use, lightweight and durable, and above all stable - which is provided by widely spaced anti-slip feet.
The sides of the bathtub made of soft and nice-to-touch plastic are safe for the child and do not cause allergies, and materials used in the production process are easy to keep clean.
The bottom of the bathtub has been equipped with a clever thermo-sensitive plug - which helps prepare the bath for the baby and is always "at hand". When the water temperature is right for bathing (around 37 degrees) the stopper starts to fade. When the water temperature is too high above 41 degrees - the stopper is completely transparent. Remember: always check the water temperature before bathing!
The most important features:
- a great alternative to traditional bathtubs
- it folds and decomposes quickly
- When folded, it takes up little space and is easy to store
- made of child-safe plastics
- has anti-slip feet and a temperature-responsive plug
- The product complies with EN 17072.
Clean the tray with a damp cloth. Do not use ammonia-based detergents, solvents or other strong chemicals.
- Outer length: 80 cm
- Inner-length-top edge: 71 cm
- Inner-bottom length: 59 cm
- External width: 48 cm
- Inner-top edge width: 39 cm
- Internal width at the bottom: 28 cm
- Depth: 21 cm
- Height: 23 cm
- Maximum load (child with water): up to 35 kg
- External dimensions when folded: 80 x 48 x 10 cm
- Weight: 2.28 kg
Length: 80.5 cm Width: 48.5 cm Height: 10.5 cm
Weight with packaging 3.08 kg