Did you know that a straw cup is one of the most frequently chosen way in which parents learn their children to drink on their own after using bottles? The ergonomic handles of this model are ideal for such learning. Thanks to various qualities of the soft and elastic straw, this straw cup enables a healthy development of the child's oral cavity.
Features of the straw:
- bottom part of the straw is curved to enable an easy access to liquids which makes it comfortable to drink in a natural body position
- the straw is equipped with an anti-spillage stopcock which protects leaking
- the straw is protected by a folded back lid (to avoid leaking during movements
- the straw is soft and elastic and thus gentle for gums
- 200ml capacity
- age: 9m+
- easily folded and unfolded
- can be washed in a dishwasher
- ergonomic handles - perfect for little hands
- small size and low weight
- compatible with Philips Avent Natural and Classic + bottles (except from glass ones) as well as Philips Avent cups (except from the cup for drinking on your own)
90% out of 200 respondents being pediatric dentists from the USA are sure that the construction of Philips Avent straw cup enables a healthy development of the children's oral cavities. 89% of the respondents considers drinking with the use of the straw as ideal for practicing oral cavity muscles and strengthening them (on the basis of a survey conducted in 2016 in the USA). The cup was designed in coordination with pediatric speech therapists, dentists, midwives as well as specialists in the field of ergonomy.