Sensory Pram Toy Fox
Children develop and learn their environment through their senses. The proper development of everyone allows for better analysis of the world and reaction to external stimuli, as well as building awareness of one's own body and its functions.
Sensory mascot allows to stimulate senses:
- - Different textures of materials stimulate the sense of touch in small children.
- - The rattle and bell stimulate the sense of hearing.
- - The use of different, distinctive colours stimulates the sense of sight.
- - Safe teethers will be particularly appreciated by the parents
Beautifully made, large mascot in the shape of a fox.
Your child will appreciate the stimulating functions of the toy. The mascot is made of different materials, with different textures and properties.
Your child will be happy to discover the next elements of his favourite toy:
- plush muzzle and tail
- leather" nose
- slippery, soft material in several colours on the fox body
- two teethers made of safe, strong silicone, textured with stimulating little fingers: a bandana around the fox's neck and a worn leaf that can be hidden in a pocket on the side of the mascot
- rustling ears
- the tags
- the bell inside the toy
- rattle: plastic hoop with coloured balls attached to the mascot's paw
- Height: 20cm
- Width: 13cm
- Length: 11cm + 12.5cm (tail)
- Designed for children from the first moments of life.