Puzzles and jigsaw puzzles are some of the favorite toys for children and parents alike. Children not only have fun with the puzzles but also learn basic information about animals and food. They learn about how our environment works.
- Age from 18 months,
- The child's task is to connect animals with what they like to eat,
- The parent can play together with the child by asking questions - What does the end like to eat? What does the mouse-like to eat?
- The whole thing is made of wood, painted with non-toxic paints in vivid colors, which will attract the child's eyes and encourage it to play,
- The toy develops logical thinking skills, imagination, hand-eye coordination, and motor skills.
- 24 wooden pieces with images of different animals and food
- Package dimensions 21 x 19 x 4.5 (cm)