A wooden educational toy for matching shapes
A great educational toy for children, made entirely of wood.
The game is about matching shapes and numbers to the appropriate holes and assigning the appropriate number of discs to the given number.
Through play, the child learns numbers and basic mathematical principles, learns how to recognise shapes and develops logical thinking.
This helps to learn the names of colours, shapes and numbers.
It stimulates creativity, and creative thinking and helps to develop manual skills.
A toy that allows your child to play and learn at the same time, made with great attention to every detail.
- learning numbers and colours,
- to recognize shapes,
- basic counting.
- a tong-shaped base,
- 10 blocks of different shapes and colours,
- 10 blocks with numbers from 1-10 in different colours,
- 55 round bricks in 10 colours.
- Length of the base: 44cm
- The width of the base: 15 cm
- Height: approx. 10cm
- Packaging dimensions: 44,5 cm x 15,5 cm x 10 cm