Sippy cups & training cups
The transition between bottles and cups is not a... Read More
The transition between bottles and cups is not a piece of cake. So save yourself from countless spillages and choose something from our selection of baby cups and training cups.
A sippy cup helps train baby how to handle a cup while taking baby-sized sips. It has a soft, silicone spout that is great for getting the natural drinking position. The materials are high quality and BPA free to guarantee baby safety, while it has two rubber handles to help babies feed themselves. Examples of the spout cup include:
- Phillips Avent spout cup for over six months in red, black, green and purple
- Phillips Avent 4 months training bottle
- 12+ months Avent spout cup in blue and pink
- Dr Brown’s sippy cup – fox, flamingo, lion, and rabbit
- Tommee Tippee 4+ months in violet and blue
- Tommee Tippee 6+ months in pink and green
- Tommee Tippee easy drink cup – star and unicorn
- Phillips Avent spout cup 9+ months
Training straw cup
These training bottles have a straw to make it easier to sip liquids. They include:
- Dr Brown’s straw cups in blue and pink
- Phillips Avent straw cup blue and red
- Tommee Tippee insulated cups in red and blue
- Phillips insulated cups that you can select colour
- Phillips 300ml cups in pink and green
Trainning cups with weight:
- Dr Brown's Weight Cups
- Akuku Weight Cups
- Babyono Weight Cups
For drinking without any spills.
Other baby training cups include cups that have innovative bases that prevent knock-over. They include examples from Tommee Tippee with their No Knock cups.
The Tommee Tippee Easyflow cup has double handles to allow better support of the cups as seen in the baby cups and training cups page.