We know it looks and feels glorious getting out... Read More
We know it looks and feels glorious getting out of a warm bath and letting it all drip. Or trying to shake it off like in the movies. But this is not the movies, this is your house. Someone will have to clean up the excess water as it could lead to a severe fall. It would help if you used dry bath towels to get rid of excess moisture.
Moreover, it turns out drying after a shower is essential for a baby. Newborns have all manner of creases and folds in the chin area and inner thighs. You must get in there and eliminate any moisture as it is a catalyst for rash. Lightly pat down with the bath towel since babies have susceptible skin.
Ordinary baby bath towels are made specifically for a baby’s skin. They are fluffy and soft, while the terrycloth cotton material will not irritate sensitive skin. Moreover, they are superabsorbent to ensure your baby is dry and free from the threat of rash.
One variation of the towel is the baby hooded towel. It provides a twist to regular old towels by having a hood that makes it easier to wrap the baby tightly from head to toe. Examples of the baby hooded towel include:
- Sensillo – Triangle, Flowers, Feathers, Constellation, and StarsSensillo hooded – Blue, Mint, and Pink
- Soft hooded with 3-D embroidery – Hippo, Crocodile, Walrus, Penguin, Duck, Bear, and Rabbit
- Babyono Bamboo towels – Foxes and Bears
- Babyono Velour – Pink and Grey
- Babyono have the especially cute unicorn baby bath towel