Your baby’s bottles need some TLC that’s why there... Read More
Your baby’s bottles need some TLC that’s why there is a wide range of bottle accessories to cater to their needs. There’s a helper to clean them, a transporter that keeps them warm during the journey, a dispenser to feed them, and a place to hang out while drying. It’s a charmed life!
The bottlebrush is essential during bottle cleaning. We cannot stress enough about how hygiene is important. You want a bottle brush like the Babyono that can thoroughly clean feeding bottles and teats. Its features include:
- Sponge for teats cleaning
- Smaller brushes for teat cleaning
- Soft bristle and flexible sponge replaceable tips
Oh, if grey isn’t your colour, or it clashes with your outfit, eye colour, or hair, grab the blue one.
Bottle drying rack
You might want to dry out the bottles after washing. Babyono has an excellent solution to this in the form of their bottle drying rack. It’s a versatile, 12-peg bottle drying rack that’s suitable for all bottles and teats types. Did we mention that it’s foldable, therefore great for use when travelling? Now you know.
You need containers that conveniently store powder formula when you’re travelling with the baby. Examples of such dispensers include:
- Avent Milk powder dispenser
- Dr Brown’s formula dispenser in blue and pink
- Babyono formula container with its convenient compartments
- Tommee Tippee milk powder dispensers, a set of dispensers that provide valuable versatility.
When on a journey, you need to retain the temperature of the bottle in case the baby gets hungry before you get to a place you can heat the feed. That’s why you need solutions such as: