During the first few months, babies only need 2... Read More
During the first few months, babies only need 2 or 3 baths a week. It is essential because baths:
- Reduce excess moisture
- Control excess oil in the skin and hair
- Calms your baby helping them sleep better
- Clean the areas between the folds in their skin
The average baby bath takes 23 minutes, make it as much fun as possible. Bath can be playtime as the baby can learn hand-eye coordination and the wonders of water. Additionally, it is a bonding session for mum and baby as they get to cuddle.
Advantages of using a baby bath include:
- Preventing potential slips from the baby
- Allows raising the bath to a comfortable height for mum
- Having contoured headrest that keeps the baby’s head above water
- Some have thermometers and temperature indicators to prevent accidents
Make bath time fun with one of our Sensillo foldable baths. They come in flashy colours like:
The foldable bath is in a traditional shape but is collapsible for easy storage and transportation. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a foldable bath made from more durable material. At the same time, the plug is heat sensitive and changes colour whenever the temperature rises beyond 38°C. The support legs have anti-slip paddings and a blockade that stops it from any flimsy folding. Additionally, its construction is from material that is friendly to sensitive skin.