The Philips Avent Soothie helps babies develop their sucking reflex, which is why it is especially recommended for premature babies. The soother is designed to fit the natural contours of your baby's face. Its curved heart-shaped shield does not hit the tiny nose. The Soothie is made from medical grade silicone and is distributed in hospitals across Europe*.
- SOOTHER TO AID THE SUCKING REFLEX - The Soothie pacifier supports your baby's natural oral development. The retractable, symmetrically shaped tip molds to your baby's palate, teeth and gums.
- FLEXIBLE MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE - Made exclusively from flexible medical-grade silicone, the Soothie pacifier is one-piece. Our team of experts created it specifically for babies ages 0 to 6 months.
- UNIQUE DESIGN PROMOTES BONDING - The unique curved heart-shaped shield is designed to conform to the natural shape of baby's face, providing maximum comfort without bumping against baby's nose.
- ORTHODONTIC NIPPLE - The unique design of the pacifier allows you to put your finger inside. So you can bond with your baby while helping him suck.
- MOLDS TO THE SHAPE OF YOUR BABY'S FACE FOR GREATER COMFORT
- THE DESIGN PREVENTS WATER FROM COLLECTING INSIDE THE SOOTHER - By being able to hold onto the soother with your finger, water droplets don't get trapped inside the soother.
- STERILISE AND STORE THE SOOTHER IN ONE CONVENIENT CASE - Did you know that the Soothie travel case also functions as a sterilizer? Just add some water and put it in the microwave for better hygiene*.
Philips Avent Soothie pacifiers are widely used in European hospitals. They have earned the trust of doctors and nurses who use them to soothe newborns.
Bisphenol A free
2 pcs in the package