The booklet is designed for the sensory development of the child with the help of contrasting pictures. It shows the world of animals in an interesting way, giving the parent a solid base to create intriguing stories.
The booklet enables the acquisition of new skills from practising grip, through gum stimulation by means of teethers with bumps, to receiving interesting auditory impressions and studying various material textures.
It is maintained in clear, contrasting colours that develop the sense of sight, imagination and concentration skills. It will accompany the child in the first stages of development, responding to new cognitive needs.
- helps to learn eye-eye-motor coordination
- helps to practice motor and manual skills (grasping)
- develops cognitive skills through stimulating shapes, textures and sounds
- develops baby's imagination
- easy to hang on a crib, pram or car seat
- Material: polyester
- Dimensions: W 12 cm x H 12 cm x D 2 cm
- Weight: 0.10 kg.
- The book is certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- Age: 0 +