Fantastic colourful blocks that can be used to create a sizeable ball track!
Blocks are an extremely versatile product - they can be used to build all sorts of things both flat in the form of 2D shapes or spatially to create buildings, spatial figures and ball tracks.
However, this set is unique - it has many luminescent elements, including balls which, when set in motion, begin to glow. As a result, once the track is built, the balls moving through it will make a beautiful light show!
- The pleasant colours and stickers with various graphics will certainly encourage your little one to play!
- Some of the blocks are connected by magnets, making the whole building more sturdy. The rest of the blocks, which act as tunnels, are placed "by pressing".
- In addition to the luminous balls, the set also includes ordinary ones, which can serve as quality testers of the built structure before the big show.
- Combining the bricks perfectly develops manual skills, small motor skills and finger precision. And planning the next construction so that it is sturdy stimulates spatial imagination and teaches logical thinking.
- In addition, watching the balls move along the built track stimulates visual perception and develops observation skills.
Material: plastic, magnetic elements
Number of elements: 49 or 75 pcs
Power supply for luminescent elements: batteries (supplied)
Ball: 2.5 cm
Magnetic square block: 6.5 cm x 6.5 cm x 0.7 cm
Largest block: 5 cm x 4.5 cm
Packaging: 27cm x 13 cm x 7.5 cm
Product packaged in an attractive cardboard box.