Amy is a practical, wooden, multifunctional high chair convertible into a chair with a table for toddler. It was designed for infants and older children. The high function enables feeding the baby at the table, and after setting it up it creates a set: a table + a low chair which can be used for playing. If necessary, the top of the chair can be placed closer or further from the pine backrest. The backrest and seat of the product are lined with washable upholstery, which is useful in maintaining proper cleanliness.
- The child can learn to eat on its own and eat meals together with its family
- Straps, which are an additional protection
- A child moving on its own - after dismantling it creates a set: a table and a chair, which can be used for playing
- Chair made of pine wood + board
- Adjustable backrest for comfort and convenience of the child
- Comfortable, soft seat and back covered with oilcloth
- Tabletop made of hardboard, easy to keep clean
- The oilcloth on the seat and backrest is made of safe materials (EN 71-3) and can be cleaned wet
- Designed and manufactured according to European standards
- coated with environmentally friendly water-based paints that meet hygiene standards
- Easy cleaning: product can be wiped with a damp cloth
- All elements except the backrest and top are made of pinewood
- Colour of upholstery: white/grey
- Made in Poland
- Packed in the factory for self-assembly
- The instruction manual is inside the box
- Feeding set: 100 x 54 x 66 cm
- Highchair with tabletop: 68 x 54 x 63 cm
- Chair without top: 68 x 43 x 44 cm
- Seat height: 28 cm
- Table dimensions: 54 x 46 x 55 cm
Weight : 10 kg
Package dimensions: 60x55x11
This product is being shipped individually and for free!
Estimated delivery time up to 9 working days.
*Over 90% of our packages arrive in 5-7 working days.