Jigsaw puzzles have a positive effect on child development, and more importantly, there is no age limit. You just have to choose the level of difficulty and the number of pieces according to the age and skills of your child.
- Age from 18 months
- It is good to start with puzzles of two or three elements so that the toddler is not discouraged by failures.
- The older the child, the higher the bar we set in order to maintain the cognitive and educational value.
- Wooden jigsaw puzzles from the Polar Bear series will therefore be perfect for the start. The child will not get discouraged while solving them.
- Each set consists of 2 pieces. In addition, the puzzles will help to learn shapes, colors, and animals
- The whole set consists of 19 pieces.
- The toy develops manual skills, memory, creativity, sensorics, fine motor skills, imagination
- 9 sets
- Product dimensions 20 x 20 x 2.5 cm
- Package dimensions 22 x 22 x 4 cm